- 1. New design prints, round neck, short sleeve.
- 2. Material ingredients: 100% polyester, Soft, stretchy, breathable fabric provides exceptional comfort and durability.
- 3. Creative T-shirt, which brings visual impact on color and level, and looks good on the outside or as Bottoming shirt.
- 4. Six sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL) suit the body type of all adult females.You can refer to the Size chart.
- 5.Import,Brand New Condition,Please enter my shop for more products.
Size: S/M/L/Xl/Xxl Xxxl
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer is the most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer for K-12 education Related articles Dremel DigiLab 3D40-EDU Version with 30 Standards-Based Lesson Plans, Professional Development, and Extra Filament The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer is the most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer for the K-12 classroom. …
LXT_Yi_Manx t-shirts have Awesome front full size 3D printing.Made of lightweight,breathable polysester. Excellent workmanship and clean stitches. Having our own fty, professional Customer Service and risk-free purchase. Related articles Adeosun inaugurates NAICOM, Customs, NEXIM, ACGS boards
Suitable For Soccer, Football, Softball, Baseball, Hockey, Hockey, Volleyball, Football, School Uniforms And All Kinds Of Sports, On All Occasions Related articles Drawing Facial Features Capture the features of the human face with riveting realism! Master the technical and structural elements behind a perfectly-drawn portrait. Create a compelling portrait that captures the likeness …
1)T-Shirt Size Is Standard This T-Shirt Is Produced According To The American Standard Number, And You Can Buy It According To What You Usually Wear 2)What Are The Sizes Of T-Shirts? This Is A men’s T-Shirt.Size: S/M/L/Xl/Xxl/Xxxl 3)Design Selling Point We Print High-Definition Beautiful Patterns To The Front Of The T-Shirt, And Then All Blac Related …
It’s 3D Printing: The Next Generation! The technology’s improving, prices are dropping,new models are hitting the market, and 3D printers are appearing on desktops, workbenches, lab shelves, and kitchen tables all over the world. Not only are we seeing better, faster, and cheaper 3D printers, we’re also seeing new printing …