- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer - no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits - Print what, when, and how many you want. Manage multiple printers and users from single dashboard.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Mid Enterprise Bundle is designed for mid-size enterprises up to 500 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 17 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Flori