- Designed by experienced structural engineers.
- Comes complete with a simple manual and tool kit. Assemble your 3D printer all by yourself with only 10 steps.
- The high efficient heating module can heat the nozzle from 0 to 200 centigrade within 2 minutes
- The Pango software is developed and updated by the most experienced software engineers, with a simple and friendly user interface.
- 1 Roll of Filament included (300g)
The extruder can be easily replaced by a 500mW laser head so your 3D printer can be transformed into a laser cutter immediately.
The normal plastic printing bed can be easily replaced by the heated bed. The heated bed can makes your printing project stick on the
BIBO2 touch laser is the most featured printer. Now order the BIBO2 touch laser, we will send you the WIFI module (USD20, pre-installed) and laser engraving module (USD22) as the gifts. It is, of course, a 3D printer. But it’s also a laser engraver, too, permitting the ability to engrave …
Noted：There is no instruction in the package,detailed installation instructions in the SD card. Main Features●Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance● Made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm ● It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning
Product Specifications: Extruder quantity: 1 Molding: FDM Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(online) : 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V Hot bed: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special temp Related articles [Open Filament] XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. 3D …
MP Select Mini 3D Printer Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly. That isn’t how …