- Granted PCMag 2018 Editors' Choice Award
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100°C and all metal 0. 4mm nozzle heated up to 280°C
- 5-inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6. 7" x 10" x 6" build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping. A carbon filter and particulate filter are built-in as well
- Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so you can print and monitor your prints from anywhere. You can also print over a local network without internet, or via USB
The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced materials such as ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG and PLA. It is also Dremel’s best 3D printer for university use. With an all-metal 0. 4 mm nozzle that heats up to 280°C and a removable glass build plate that heats up to 100°C, you can print almost any 1. 75mm 3D filament with ease.