Make Money with Clickbank
- Over 150 science and math kits that stream directly to your 3D printer - no design skills or downloading required.
- Perfect for homeschoolers and tutors looking for a DIY, hands-on teaching tools you and your students can make.
- You choose the kits! This points-based, cloud-access-only plan includes 70 points per month, enough to print 14 standard kits or 4 premier kits w/ lessons.
- Purchase additional points at any time; Points rollover each month and transfer upon renewal or upgrade
- This one-year, single-user, points-based subscription is great for STEM learning with effective, interactive activities for K-12 students.
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer is the most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer for K-12 education Related articles Dremel DigiLab 3D40-EDU Version with 30 Standards-Based Lesson Plans, Professional Development, and Extra Filament The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer is the most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer for the K-12 classroom. …
Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro:- Much more powerful software FlashPrint which is developed by FlashForge engineers now is compatible to FlashForge Creator Pro. No need for expensive aftermarket software purchase.- A new power supply from …
Related articles GIANTARM® 3D Printer Mecreator 2 Assembled household and office Desktop 3D printer with Strong Metal Frame Support multi-filament MeCreator 2 is Geeetech`s latest desktop 3D printer with half-opened and box-type design. Printing Specifications: Print technology: FDM Build volume: 160x160x160mm (6.3″ x 6.3″ x 6.3″)Printing precision：0.05mm Positioning precision: X/Y：0.05mm. Z：0.02mm Print …
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides. The kits are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers (supported printer link below). No design or modeling experience is necessary. Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Florida Center for Research …