- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer - no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 3 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits - Print what, when, and how many you want. Replace missing or broken parts too.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Basic Enterprise Bundle is designed for small enterprises up to 250 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 8 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes three Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the F